Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Another Day....Another Winter Storm

There isn't really much to say--other than--I HATE SNOW!!

Yesterday I had a funny encounter with a pregnant gal at work. The childcare side has a few pregnant folks (should I start drinking their water?) and yesterday I went to the restroom at the same time as one of them. No big deal right--right! Later that afternoon I went to the restroom and she was in there too. I thought to myself--now, how can I be on the same peeing schedule as a pregnant woman! I kind of laughed to myself and went to the restroom.

While washing my hands she comes out and she laughs and says we must be on the same schedule. I think--yep, you peeing because you are pregnant and I am peeing because I had too much coffee or water but yep the same schedule. I smile and say "yep". Then she says--I have this silly bloody nose and I said oh this crappy dry weather, it is sure getting old! She said, actually I read in my "What to expect" book that this is the week I could get bloody noses. Not knowing what to say---I said "oh dear"! (my favorite line to use). As I walked out the restroom door I laughed to myself and thought--you can't make this stuff up! I get myself in some interesting situations!

No comments:

Post a Comment