Thursday, January 14, 2010

WCHAFB Trip

You are probably wondering if we just joined a club or are going on some sort of trip to a conference with that crazy acronym....

As you know we are counting the days till we hit the sun and sand of Oahu and it couldn't come soon enough. A while back I posted a bucket list and on that bucket list was--go to Hawaii, Whale Watching and Snorkeling. I am going to be able to check off all three items! Cullen is going to go swimming with the sharks (an item on his bucket list--and I don't think I have ever seen him so happy).

I am actually going to be in Hawaii on my birthday--which is delightful because I think having a February birthday stinks! It is cold, people are tired of the winter and there isn't much to look forward to---and with all this snow--seeing dry green grass doesn't even seem possible.

We are going to read, relax and try to reconnect. Fertility issues can literally strangle/suffocate a marriage and it will be so nice to get away and reset our buttons!

So we are going on the WCHAFB trip--the We Can't Have a "Fing" Baby Trip
So we are escaping to Hawaii in the dead of winter and we can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a well deserved vacation!! So, enjoy!!! :)

    ReplyDelete